3 point stabilizer adjustment

/ 3 point stabilizer adjustment
OK ... I'll try that. Thanks guys

OK ... I'll try that. Thanks guys

/ 3 point stabilizer adjustment #23  
I'd look into extending the brackets under the axle down to give you an attachment point that is straight out from the lift arm pivot points. Fabricate the bracket and bolt it to the axle.

Must be some other Mitsibushi owners that have accomplished fabricating check chains.
They may work in the criss-cross pattern on the inside between the lift arms, but from the pics, they would be in the way of the PTO shaft if a rotary cutter were used.

/ 3 point stabilizer adjustment #24  
I'd look into extending the brackets under the axle down to give you an attachment point that is straight out from the lift arm pivot points. Fabricate the bracket and bolt it to the axle.

Must be some other Mitsibushi owners that have accomplished fabricating check chains.
They may work in the criss-cross pattern on the inside between the lift arms, but from the pics, they would be in the way of the PTO shaft if a rotary cutter were used.

I keep looking, I just can;t see anything that might be use to attach the chain to. But ther HAS to be , right?

thanks again

I keep looking, I just can;t see anything that might be use to attach the chain to. But ther HAS to be , right?

thanks again

/ 3 point stabilizer adjustment #27  
You would think that there would be, but some of the grays may not have the brackets. You may have to make some like Mad said above.

/ 3 point stabilizer adjustment #28  
You would think that there would be, but some of the grays may not have the brackets. You may have to make some like Mad said above.