3-Point Hitch 3 pt hitch for PT2445

/ 3 pt hitch for PT2445 #11  
<font color=red>Now I'm wondering if I can't bolt a quick attach plate to the 12" bucket on the backhoe to attach the power angle scrape blade...</font color=red>
Of course you can. I think Power Trac's entire profit margin is in the sale of attach plates.

/ 3 pt hitch for PT2445
<font color=blue>Of course you can</font color=blue>

But, will it float?

<font color=blue>I think Power Trac's entire profit margin is in the sale of attach plates. </font color=blue>

That sounds more likely than those generated from their 3pt hitch! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ 3 pt hitch for PT2445
<font color=blue>For what its worth, I was told by PT that they will "soon" have a floating 3PH available for the 2400 series.</font color=blue>

While on the phone with Sean at PT yeterday, talking about hitches, I asked him about the floating 3pt.

He said they are right now in the processs of reworking R&D dept and making numerous changes to the factory.

He acknowledged they have been messing with 3pt ideas, but said he had no idea when it might be released.

He also reiterated what PT owners have previously avowed....that they won't release it or any other improvements until they are confident it is as good as it can be.