3 pt. Hitch use

/ 3 pt. Hitch use
Ok thanks again for all the pictures. I'll just have to wait until the new J.D's come and then go there to confirm. Two more question concerning the cab. Looks like you have a 7' garage door.
Any clearence problems getting in and out ? Where did get the cab and how much ?

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #23  
Ok thanks again for all the pictures. I'll just have to wait until the new J.D's come and then go there to confirm. Two more question concerning the cab. Looks like you have a 7' garage door.
Any clearence problems getting in and out ? Where did get the cab and how much ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No clearance problems on my regular height 16' residential garage door.

Curtis Cabs make the cabs and you get them through John Deere.

I ordered my X728 on Dec. 22, 2009.

It was delivered on jan. 5, 2010.

Tractor

47'' 2 stage blower

647 tiller

Hard side cab

6 suitcase weights 42 lbs each

Click and go bracket

Weight bracket

3-point hitch

540 PTO

Heater

Fuse panel

Wiper

No trade in

Wi. tax $972.00

Total for everything with the tax $20,450.00

Dealer installed everything and delivered it and they did a good job installing everything.

I know it only has 20.0 hours on it but its perfect, no adjustments or anything, everything works perfect on it and I leave the same gas in it and add stabil to it, and I can go out right now and hit the switch and it fires up immediately and runs perfect.

I don't know how much I could have saved by shopping other dealers but my dealer is only 8 miles away and the lawn and tractor guy has close to 40 years dealing with the lawn and garden tractors, so I consider myself very fortunate to have him set it up to operate perfectly, or I should probably say it handles really good and the weights are right for the blower and tiller, it all balances out really nice. I got lucky with this guy.

Rob

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #24  
Heres the height from another thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from an old post, its the height of my X728 with the curtiss hard cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse X700
Rob,

Great job and Thank you for taking the time to do this!!!! Only one other thing I'd like to see and maybe I missed it? Anyone else with a hard cab can I get the measurement from the very top of the cab to the ground? Thanks!!!

I took a bunch of measurements Mouse, front, back, sides, it varies from 74 1/16 to 74 7/16 inches from the very top of the cab to the floor of the garage.

Rob