300cx Repair ??

/ 300cx Repair ??
To close out this episode.....I got the needed parts from Deere installed today. $225. Total. To rebuild the grapple cost me $225. too (and I added some bars to the center to prevent limbs from reaching my tractor). So, I another $450 "invested" in my grapple now...plus a few hours time and 50 miles of chasing parts.

Everything seemed to work properly after I got it re-assembled. The loader functions like new. Adding the gussets right away likely would have prevented the damage. They are re-inforced now and I'll see how it holds up.

I would stongly reccomend anyone esle having the Gator grapple (with JD mounts) inspect and reinforce their grapple to reduce the chance of this happening to you.

/ 300cx Repair ?? #32  
Glad you've got it all back together, Good advice.

JB.

/ 300cx Repair ?? #33  
Rather expensive and time consuming, but it's fixed and time to celebrate. I'm wondering if your grapple was supposed to have the gusset type reinforcements but the mfgr just somehow overlooked putting them on. After reading this thread, I went and checked my grapple (Frontier) and it had reinforcements (had me sweating till I looked).
Thanks for sharing your experience.