3015 tires--to load or not to load

/ 3015 tires--to load or not to load #11  
I meant to ask this last week when this thread was fresh. What does the weight of the filled tires do to the tiretracks when you use it in turf tires? When they have just air they are kind of bouncy like a ball would be and don't leave much of an impression or depression in the grass. Does it tend to really make the tires leave ruts? Thanks.

/ 3015 tires--to load or not to load #12  
Mac, that is the only place that loading can bite you. You add weight, you will make more impressions on a lawn, mostly.

I loaded mine simply because it isnt a lawn mower, I need the weight more than I care about the grass.

Do you NEED to load, no. However if you do load you will be more stable. If you are just cutting grass, dont load. If you are going to use the loader a lot with or without a attachment on the 3pt, then load.

/ 3015 tires--to load or not to load #13  
I haven't loaded the tires on my 2615 and have done some serious FEL loader work without any rear weight. Occasionally, I will lift a rear wheel but I try to make sure I'm in a "safe" position and usually just back off and everything is fine.

I have to drive my tractor on my nice lawn so I don't want the extra weight. I did load the tires of my Craftsman GT5000 lawnmower and it made a world of difference on the stability.

It really depends on how you expect to use the tractor. I'm not sure why a landscape rake would make you feel less stable. The tines springing around can be annoying but I don't think the weight of the tractor would make that much difference.