3016 question

/ 3016 question #1  

toyman65

Tractor
Kubota B2650HSTC
Looking at purchasing a 3016 from my local dealer. I am wondering if someone here has a mid mount mower, also what they think of it and if you possible have a picture. I am also thinking about a snowblower attachment but am wondering about ease of switching from FEL to it.

Thanks for the help in advance, the threads here have really solidified my decision. The dealer also did, I was really leaning toward a Boomer 25. He asked how tall I was (6') and said that I most likely would not be comfortable, then mentioned the Mahindra and how much room they have. Should also mention that this is a large ag dealer by me and New Holland is there main line.

/ 3016 question
I ended up buying a Massey Ferguson GC1705. Lots of room, and in all actuality they came in with a better price then everyone. 2 year warranty and a 5 year engine/trans warranty.

Very happy with it.

Attachments

• image-1002486813.jpg
    image-1002486813.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 143
   / 3016 question #3  
I ended up buying a Massey Ferguson GC1705. Lots of room, and in all actuality they came in with a better price then everyone. 2 year warranty and a 5 year engine/trans warranty.

Very happy with it.

Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking your choice, and I am sure you are going to be happy with it, but a Mahindra 3016 to a Massey GC1705 aren't really comparable models. The Mahindra is a 1000 lbs heavier, wider longer and a lot larger tires. I am just curious why you weren't comparing a Mahindra Max 22 to the GC1705, as they are a much closer comparison. Anyhow good luck with your Massey.

/ 3016 question
That is totally true. When comparing everything originally I was looking at the 1529 Massey against the 3016. So yes the 1705 is smaller. But I just couldn't justify the bigger tractor for what will eventually be about 1/2 acre of grass to mow. I did also compare the smaller Mahindra, along with Kioti and all the others.