3016HST, what options to add?

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #21  
True 3rd function, or diverter? You only had the diverter when I got mine for my 7520. ;)

LOL not true! We have never offered a diverter.... but yes it's a diverter... actual third function is too costly... we have it for our big ag stuff though... we are working on our electronic valve kit now ;)

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #22  
LOL not true! We have never offered a diverter.... but yes it's a diverter... actual third function is too costly... we have it for our big ag stuff though... we are working on our electronic valve kit now ;)

Jeremy, If KMW has NEVER offered a diverter valve, then how is it that I have Mahindra paper work for the diverter valve on my 7520 from 2004? :confused3:

Must be like these 4 holes in the cowel that have welded nuts on the back side. As far as Mahindra is concerened, this does not exist, and yet here it is. :laughing:

Attachments

• image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 153
   / 3016HST, what options to add? #23  
My friend has 3016 the handle on the three point springs down and will not stay up

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #24  
My friend has 3016 the handle on the three point springs down and will not stay up

There is a nut on the shaft that the lever pivots on, tighten the nut up some, but not all the way. Just a little at a time until the lever moves easy, but stays where you put it. ;)

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #25  
There is a nut on the shaft that the lever pivots on, tighten the nut up some, but not all the way. Just a little at a time until the lever moves easy, but stays where you put it. ;)

We'll try that. Thanks for the quick reply!

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #26  
If you think will ever dig any holes and you're financing, I would buy the backhoe at the extra cost. The rest of the 3PH attachments are generally generic. But a BH is going to usually be specific to brand and a few year range. Adding that later could cost a bunch.

Where a bush hog, log splitter, box blades and the rest are generally generic cheaper.

And some can even be rented instead of bought.