Price Check 3032e Price check

/ 3032e Price check #41  
Congrats! Don't tell me that nice camaro is going to have to get moved! That is a beauty:thumbsup: What year is it? Looks like a late 60's early 70's. I really want a stock '69 Camaro SS in that same color. They were awesome cars!!

That looks like a nova ss to me. Congrats on the new JD...:thumbsup:

/ 3032e Price check
Thanks. It is a 74 Nova SS. 44k original miles. My dad got it new after graduating high school. And no, it won't be put outside. The barn is 30x48x12 and I have a 6x12 cargo trailer in there right now and my friends International K5 or K6 temporarily. Once those are gone, there will be plenty of room for everything.

I don't have any good pictures, but these are from a few years ago, before I had the barn. It needs a bath and some TLC

Attachments

• nova.JPG
    nova.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 205
  • nova2.JPG
    nova2.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 187
   / 3032e Price check #43  
Thanks. It is a 74 Nova SS. 44k original miles. My dad got it new after graduating high school. And no, it won't be put outside. The barn is 30x48x12 and I have a 6x12 cargo trailer in there right now and my friends International K5 or K6 temporarily. Once those are gone, there will be plenty of room for everything.

I don't have any good pictures, but these are from a few years ago, before I had the barn. It needs a bath and some TLC

That is a beautiful car! Especially for being in the family since new and only 44k original miles, it is immaculate!

/ 3032e Price check
Finally got a chance to try the new tractor out this past Friday. I spent about 3.5 hours brush hogging four acres. The weeds were hood height and taller, and the ground was kind of bumpy. I used a 5' rotary cutter and the 3032e handled it great.

/ 3032e Price check #45  
Finally got a chance to try the new tractor out this past Friday. I spent about 3.5 hours brush hogging four acres. The weeds were hood height and taller, and the ground was kind of bumpy. I used a 5' rotary cutter and the 3032e handled it great.

Good for you, got quite a washout on saturday

/ 3032e Price check #47  
It missed us Saturday, but we got a ton of rain and even some hail yesterday. We needed the rain though.

What engine in the Nova?

/ 3032e Price check
350, what HP ?

A whopping 145 according to the book! By 74, the SS was mostly an appearance package I think. The highest level V8 in 74 for the Nova came with 185hp.