3130 GST Clutch Delay

/ 3130 GST Clutch Delay #1  

mjpalmer

I was using my tractor over the weekend to test out my newly installed T-n-T. In doing so, I noticed my clutch response acting a little funny. I am use to a pause when changing gears without using the clutch but now I seem to have that same type of delay when releasing the clutch without changing gears. Can anyone explain what might be going on? Could the hydraulics from the T-n-T valve effected this? I checked the fluid levels and they are full.

TIA

Mike

/ 3130 GST Clutch Delay #2  
The clutch delay is programmed into the ECU and depends on the rpms and ground speed. Perhaps you were not idling and that delays the clutch engagement? Try it at idle while not moving or reving it up as both of these actions delays engagement.

/ 3130 GST Clutch Delay #3  
I have seen the delay while using the shuttle or the gear selector… but there is no delay with the main (foot) clutch. If you are referring to the foot clutch, why are you using it?? That is a single disk dry clutch, your shuttle and selector are using a multi disk wet pack. Over time the dry clutch will wear quicker than the wet clutch. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif??? KennyV.