32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution.....

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution..... #1  

mjstef

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XR3037C
I'VE HAD IT!!! Today i called DLL who i have the tractor leased through to get them involved. This ReGen BS started in September of 2015 when the tractor was 14 months old and 192 hours. I have 554 hours on it now. Area rep won't return calls, Dealer don't want to see it in his yard again and of course no satisfaction from corporate. If the leasing co. can't help i either dump it on a Mahindra and take it in the shorts or find a mechanical pump and pull all the emissions bull$hit off. OH, New issue too boot, Rough gear noise in midrange. Quiet in low or high......

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution..... #2  
I would be angry too. No excuse for poor/lousy service especially from dealers, reps and corporate. Hopefully, your leasing folks will help.

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution..... #3  
Find a lawyer that deals in lemon laws for cars and see what they say.

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution..... #4  
THIS may be your best place for a solution. Not good advertising!

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution..... #6  
Hope you get resolution soon, where are you located and servicing dealer.

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution..... #7  
What doe your state offer for lemon law,but for faster answer lawyer.
Maybe talk to different make dealership for advice.

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution..... #8  
I have a good dealer in my area. Where are you? Another options is doing a YouTube Video and documenting what is going on. Be fair and very descriptive in the video. Like someone else said, bad publicity may get them to act!

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution.....
Wasn't an hour after posting this i got a text from the area rep. Not sure if someone saw this or he was returning my text from earlier yesterday. He said he would be in touch shortly. Already have videos on Youtube and have had multiple others contact me having the same issues. FWIW, I grew up on a dairy farm and i have been running tractors for 40 years...........

LS XR337V regeneration issue. - YouTube

214 LS XR337C regeneration issues starting all over again. - YouTube
It went into limp all on it's own. I kept trying to mess with the Regen button once it went into limp mode because I couldn't remember how to force a Regen. I was able to hold the regen button for 10 seconds with the key on and then started which forced a Regen which then took an hour and a half to complete. Was good for about 4 Regen cycles and now started all over again.

LS Xr337C shuts off after starting. - YouTube

LS XR337C Emissions regeneration and limp mode issues yet again. - YouTube

LS regen, useless for another hour.... - YouTube

/ 32 months, 3 dealers, 2 area reps and still no solution..... #10  
You know mjstef, I've carefully read all your posts here and I still have no idea what your exact problem is. However - I gather it has something to do with regeneration.