3320 ag tires wanted

/ 3320 ag tires wanted #1  

hanson1999

Gold Member
Tractor
JD
as many of you have seen, i got my damaged 3320 up and running. it came with r4 industrial tires. I am looking to switch to r1 ag tires. two of my r4 rims are slightly bent and would rather spend the money on converting to r1s.

Any one have any good ideas where to find some take-offs or a good setup to buy??

looks like i need 7-14 six lug fronts and 11.2-24 eight lug rears.

the reason i want them is i do alot of work in the dirt and it is often wet and slippery and the r4's fill up to quick and are quite worthless for traction. the land generally has a bottom to it so the skinny lugged tires work alot better.

thanks for any replies.

/ 3320 ag tires wanted #2  
Have you swung by a dealer and gotten "Bundle Pricing"? Dont talk to the parts dept, talk to a salesman...sales typically handles the whole goods side of the house.

My Dad's R1's are pretty much done and he wants to go to R4's...been pricing things out etc, and for the same price as what the Tire shop wants for JUST the 4 tires, we can buy all 4 tires mounted on rims from the Kubota dealer..

/ 3320 ag tires wanted #3  
Have you swung by a dealer and gotten "Bundle Pricing"? Dont talk to the parts dept, talk to a salesman...sales typically handles the whole goods side of the house.

My Dad's R1's are pretty much done and he wants to go to R4's...been pricing things out etc, and for the same price as what the Tire shop wants for JUST the 4 tires, we can buy all 4 tires mounted on rims from the Kubota dealer..

You are absolutely correct. Go through sales rather than parts. Much cheaper through sales.

/ 3320 ag tires wanted #4  
Hi Hanson,
Just a suggestion but you might think about chains on the R4s as a cheaper option. How bad are the rims? they're pretty beafy, I'm suprised they bent.

Rob

/ 3320 ag tires wanted
rims aren't to bad, i'm just thinking of options for r1 tires basically. the front one was pretty bent but i bolted an old hub in it and then put it in press and got it so the wheel only wobbles a little....can live with it...

/ 3320 ag tires wanted #6  
I have a set of 12.4X24 rears 7X16 R1 fronts mounted on rims, rears filled that I'm taking off of a JD4310 pretty soon. Conservative estimate on rubber is 85%. 235 hours on these mostly bush hogging and scraping a mile of gravel road. They haven't seen a hard surface road. Rear wheel disks are not included. I don't know if these match up to your 3320 or not. I'm in Virginia which would make shipping pretty significant. Drop me a line if you are interested. I'll sell them for less than the cost of the rims alone plus shipping.

Last edited: