3320 Front Wiper Blade Replacement?

/ 3320 Front Wiper Blade Replacement? #11  
you guys that are using bigger blades to cover more windsheild, is it possible that they are putting bigger wipers on now? I dont see how i could put a bigger blade on becuase if you see in the picture, my stock blade is just about touching the cab frame

/ 3320 Front Wiper Blade Replacement? #12  
What?

Wait a second,,,,,, does the front glass have a curve/contour or is it flat as a board?

I'm just courious. My Cozy Cab on my 2720 has a curved/contoured/arched (what ever its called) front glass. It is only about a month old but I am still interested about what brand replacement blades you guys like best.

I looked up cozy cab becuase i never heard of it. That sure does look cozy and factory. how did that set you back?

/ 3320 Front Wiper Blade Replacement? #13  
I looked up cozy cab becuase i never heard of it. That sure does look cozy and factory. how did that set you back?

It set me back just right. :thumbsup: I don't talk money here much. No matter how good of a deal anyone makes, there is always some guy here that made a deal for something bigger, faster, better, newer and for less money.

/ 3320 Front Wiper Blade Replacement? #14  
It set me back just right. :thumbsup: I don't talk money here much. No matter how good of a deal anyone makes, there is always some guy here that made a deal for something bigger, faster, better, newer and for less money.

ok i understand. well it is a VERY VERY nice cab you have and looks like you are in for a very comfortable winter

/ 3320 Front Wiper Blade Replacement? #15  
you guys that are using bigger blades to cover more windsheild, is it possible that they are putting bigger wipers on now? I dont see how i could put a bigger blade on becuase if you see in the picture, my stock blade is just about touching the cab frame

The 22" blade I put on was laying on a shelf from a mis-order for a pickup a year ago. I threw it on and was pleasantly surprised to find it worked on the tractor. If the front glass was flat it would not work as it would hit the cab frame on the right side. Since the glass is curved, the end of the blade sticks out away from the glass on the very end and clears the frame.