3320 OS Hydraulic Top Link fit

/ 3320 OS Hydraulic Top Link fit
Duh! Yep....that 3rd function lever returns to "center".......sometimes I over-think things. :confused2:

One more question tho......Does SAE 8 determine the distance between the hole centers for the two attachment ports on any of these valves? I.E. How do I know that my existing Deere Hydraulic Couplers will align to the valve ports? (without some surgery?) :confused:

I hadn't noticed that small size selector valve (9-7853) at Surplus Center. It appears as though the small size and orientation of the ports could help to reduce the "clutter".

Thanks again KennyD....You 'Da Man!

/ 3320 OS Hydraulic Top Link fit #12  
Appreciate the discussion, and am looking at those Surplus Center parts too. :)

/ 3320 OS Hydraulic Top Link fit #13  
Duh! Yep....that 3rd function lever returns to "center".......sometimes I over-think things. :confused2:

One more question tho......Does SAE 8 determine the distance between the hole centers for the two attachment ports on any of these valves? I.E. How do I know that my existing Deere Hydraulic Couplers will align to the valve ports? (without some surgery?) :confused:

I hadn't noticed that small size selector valve (9-7853) at Surplus Center. It appears as though the small size and orientation of the ports could help to reduce the "clutter".

Thanks again KennyD....You 'Da Man!

The SAE8 designation only refers to the port size. Look here for info on that: Hydraulic Warehouse - Size Chart

Most likely you will have to either alter the 3rd SCV bracket (if you want to try to just put QD nipples in the valve ports so it just "plugs in"), or locate the valve in a better protected spot and feed it with hoses, which would be my suggestion.