3520 VS. 3720

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #21  
Still fun to discuss and hear other people's experiences

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #22  
Still fun to discuss and hear other people's experiences

I agree, I'm not sure why people are always chastised for responding to old threads.

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #23  
Yep, plus it never ceases to amaze me how much info can be gotten from these threads.

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #24  
Yes, tons of great info - both old & new posts. Using search by model or impliment is helpful. Nice to see comments from Nuru - I purchased used mmm from him last summer - works great!

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #25  
I also find it amusing that Nuru & I had 41xx Deeres and now are both using the 3xxx series :)
I am taking credit for having mine first though [don't know that I deserve the credit, but I am taking it anyway] ;)

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #26  
LOL!, that's great, yooper68, I was hoping to hear how that worked for you. I got great service out of that MMM, it was very dependable and sturdy. I hope you and the family are doing well.

Forestcreature, apparently this is a new account for you, what happened to your old account? Yep we both migrated to 3xxx series. BTW, how long have you had yours?

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #27  
Yeah, I have been a little lax on posting as I have been a bit busy, but I love the info on this site and the discussions that continually go on.

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #28  
LOL!, that's great, yooper68, I was hoping to hear how that worked for you. I got great service out of that MMM, it was very dependable and sturdy. I hope you and the family are doing well.

Forestcreature, apparently this is a new account for you, what happened to your old account? Yep we both migrated to 3xxx series. BTW, how long have you had yours?

Yeah, I forgot my password, and had changed email [ISP] providers so I couldn't resurrect my "-1" account, so just made a new one.
I bought a 3032e last spring, traded it in for a CAB this Oct. I am now doing row crop work with it, in the past I was just doing mowing/road work/land scape. [for the group, no- R4 tires are NOT your optimum row crop configuration... but I am too lazy (cheap) to swap back and forth]

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #29  
Yeah, I forgot my password, and had changed email [ISP] providers so I couldn't resurrect my "-1" account, so just made a new one.
I bought a 3032e last spring, traded it in for a CAB this Oct. I am now doing row crop work with it, in the past I was just doing mowing/road work/land scape. [for the group, no- R4 tires are NOT your optimum row crop configuration... but I am too lazy (cheap) to swap back and forth]

I agree R4 tires are not ideal for field work but nothing is perfect for all uses. Switching between landscape jobs, grading and tilling, traveling over rocky ground the R4 tires work out well enough. I am definitely too lazy to switch out tires.

/ 3520 VS. 3720 #30  
I had the same thing happen about 2 years ago and I initially had another account, then I remembered my password and then resurrected my original account.