3525 Electrical Died During a Pit Sto (Tier 2)

/ 3525 Electrical Died During a Pit Sto (Tier 2)
This is what is so frustrating with Mahindra products. You and others have a main fuse below the dash panel, I do not. I have attached photos to show this. Believe me, I have only bolts where you and others claim that there is a fuse. Please look at the 4 photos posted above and tell me if you see a similar place where you found your 30 amp fuse. I appreciate the feedback from fellow owners, much better support than I have gotten from local dealers.

/ 3525 Electrical Died During a Pit Sto (Tier 2) #12  
you need to take the dash out and look behind it or take the panels off.. im sure its just hidden up in a spot and getting missed.. they all have one..

/ 3525 Electrical Died During a Pit Sto (Tier 2) #13  
Have you checked to see how many Volts your getting at the starter?

/ 3525 Electrical Died During a Pit Sto (Tier 2) #14  
Have you checked to see how many Volts your getting at the starter?

Look behind the red panel to the right of the fuel filters in the picture. That is were mine is.

/ 3525 Electrical Died During a Pit Sto (Tier 2)
FUSE FINALLY FOUND!!! I removed the left hand side "trim" panel between the transmission and the dash 20160727_192520.jpg and pulled out the relays and found the "fan" icon 20160727_185430.jpg and pulled off the cover and found the blown 30 amp maxi fuse 20160727_185411.jpg!!! I put in a replacement $2.00 fuse that I picked up at a NAPA dealer and the tractor came back to life. On my model the maxi fuse assembly was behind the dash. Thanks for all the support from the forum members and I hope my postings will assist another newby who may encounter the same problem. I bought an extra 30 maxi fuse to have on hand. If it ever happens again, the next time it will take 10 minutes to change instead of 3 trips to the property over 3 days. The Mahindra is back in the barn.

/ 3525 Electrical Died During a Pit Sto (Tier 2) #16  
I,m having same problem with my 3335 model. I was told it could be safety switch on PTO.

/ 3525 Electrical Died During a Pit Sto (Tier 2) #17  
Does anyone have a fuse box schematic or wiring diagram for a Mahindra 3525? I’m trying to figure out why my key is not getting any power to the starter.