3525 owners pulling tandem disks

/ 3525 owners pulling tandem disks #1  

boog0909

Tractor
John deere 5055 & mahindra 2015
I just recently registered last night and i am posting my first thread i have a chance of purchasing a 3pt disk harrow but i think it may to much for my tractor to pull made by a&b eagle weighs 950# 7ft4'' i plan on disking to chop any vegetation and loosen up the soil and then my run my tiller as final pass before seeding my food plot. I have never used a disk and any opinions would be greatly appreciated before i make a decision to purchase the the disk

/ 3525 owners pulling tandem disks #2  
The Disc you are asking about, will be a good match for your tractor. The 3525 will impress you time after time, as to what it will do. I don't think you will see many 3525's in NY state, as most of the tractors sold here have the 4WD, but I have sold one and the owner used to run a 8' Kodiak brush hog with it, and it did a good job. Any how welcome to TBN and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

/ 3525 owners pulling tandem disks #3  
It will handle that fine. When we was farming we pulled a 14' disk with a 3020 JD which is 65hp and had no problems. I have a 3525 also and it is a strong tractor. It has good hp to weight ratio. Which bascily means it is heavy enough to put the hp to the ground without spinning the tires unnecissarly.