360 DTC Parts Needed

/ 360 DTC Parts Needed #1  

Qapla

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D HST 4WD FEL/BH
We have a 2005 with the front grill a bit damaged ;) and the local Montana Dealer says that the part is Out-of-stock with Montana.

I have included a couple of pics that shows what is missing :ashamed: from the front of the machine.

Attachments

• DSCN2308.jpg
    DSCN2308.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 538
  • DSCN2313.jpg
    DSCN2313.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 338
   / 360 DTC Parts Needed #2  
We have a 2005 with the front grill a bit damaged ;) and the local Montana Dealer says that the part is Out-of-stock with Montana.

I have included a couple of pics that shows what is missing :ashamed: from the front of the machine.

I had no problem ordering one for my tractor, but that was earlier this year, the place isn't even a tractor dealer but they had sold farmtrac back in the day. The grill is around $200, a grill guard is about $100, might be a good idea to get one. If you run out of luck I can get you their contact info and they can probably help you out.

Have you had any bolt problems on your loader, where it attaches to the tractor? Mine are bad about wollering out and I was thinking about having them redrilled and tapped to american type bolts.

/ 360 DTC Parts Needed
Contact info would be nice.

Haven't had any lose bolts on the loader, but the one that holds the upper BH brace had a lose one that caused the brace plate to crack. We welded the plate and put it on with an impact and have not had any problems with that since.

However, we have had to replace the clutch twice with less than 400 hours on the machine. Seems the diaphragm clutch has a hard time with intensive FEL work.

We had planned upgrading to a Kubota TLB 39/45, but had to pass (sad ... but true)