3600 Series

/ 3600 Series #1  

jb1390

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3550, Hitachi 120-2
I noticed on Mahindras website that the 3600 series no longer appears on the main page. In general, the models look stripped down compared to prior offerings, there is no Mpower series, 7000 series, etc.

When you do a manual google search though, you can still find the 3600 and 7000 series machines, they are just not listed on the home page.

Does anyone know if Mahindra has discontinued these models, and moving forward with a smaller lineup?

/ 3600 Series #2  
I noticed on Mahindras website that the 3600 series no longer appears on the main page. In general, the models look stripped down compared to prior offerings, there is no Mpower series, 7000 series, etc.

When you do a manual google search though, you can still find the 3600 and 7000 series machines, they are just not listed on the home page.

Does anyone know if Mahindra has discontinued these models, and moving forward with a smaller lineup?
i was told by the dealer last year that they have not been getting any 3600's for a wile, Arrow will probably have better info.

/ 3600 Series #3  

They have.
The 5100 series are superlative machines with over 100 improvements from previous series.
Also, next season Mahindra will be coming out with an entirely new line of tractor called the "K2 series" built in conjunction with Mitsubishi.
From then on, all Mahindra tractors will be Indian/Mitsubishi much like their current 1600 and Max series for all tractor models covering the gamut from homeowner to farmer.