370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #21  
Has any of guys cross referenced the tie-rod ends on a 2wd ?

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #22  
No but i would be very intetested in that information as well.

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #23  
No but i would be very intetested in that information as well.

I managed to get mine cleaned up a greased and back on the tractor, it had no loose in it, just very old dried up grease preventing me from greasing it properly, however in my quest I cam across some potential candidates, the Kubota B7100 and CaseIH 235 seem to share the same part, the case one was discontinued and non stock, Kubota could still get them, sorry I lost the part number I was given, I hope this helps

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #24  
New one for you guys, I need to find a spring for the clutch pedal? any suggestions ?

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #25  
Pretty sure I haven't had one on my tractor for decades. :D

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #26  
New one for you guys, I need to find a spring for the clutch pedal? any suggestions ?

On my Mitsu I replaced with a spring that my local hardware had. They carried a selection in a plastic case.
That retraction spring needs to be real stiff otherwise you could easily 'ride the clutch'.

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #27  
FRONT PTO ELECTRIC CLUTCH on S370-D: If you need to replace the field coil or the entire electric clutch on the front PTO of your satoh S370, a john deere electric clutch for a may be your solution. I have found the measurments to be exact on the bolt mounting pattern and the stud pattern on the clutch assembly. This clutch fits a PTO with a 1" shaft size:
The Entire electric clutch is #AM38623 and if you just need the field coil and mounting plate it is #AM38624
Brombergers in Lititz Pa sells both of these parts on ebay. Ken is very helpful on the phone.
MEASURMENTS:
This electric clutch fits a PTO with a 1" dia shaft size
Mounting holes measuments are taken from center of hole diameter to center of hole diameter. mounting hole measurments are 3 1/4" ,,,, 4 5/8",,,,, 5 1/8"
Stud measurments on the field coil mounting plate are taken from center of stud diameter to center of stud diameter. Stud measurments are 3 7/8",,,,,5 1/2",,,,,,6 1/8"
I hope this info helps.

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #28  
I know it's old but does anyone know a voltage regulator cross ref or a number for it? My MT 372 is outputting 18 V. Thanks

Last edited:
   / 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #29  
On the subject of oil filters, I needed a filter for my Subaru and one for my Beaver. Same filter. :D NAPA 1334, same as WIX 51334.

I see you installed a backhoe on what size would be good for s370d 4x4 . Thank you

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #30  
I have the s370d 4x4 does anyone know where to find the tractor style front tires and will Kubota tires match up .please send any part numbers along as well . Thank you for any help .