3pt Hitch Options L35

/ 3pt Hitch Options L35
MarkV said:
Martin in your search for an after market supplier have any of them offered parts listed for an L35 or are they all generic? I ask because on my L39 and B21 the arms are configured in a way that I don稚 believe a generic part would work.

Tractor Supply has a number of different sizes of top links that are in the $25 range. I actually prefer them over the ones Kubota uses.

How about putting a 展anted ad on e-bay for the set up. Maybe some rental yard has a pair collecting dust in a corner.

MarkV

I will try the 'wanted' suggestion.

The aftermarket route is a bit scary to me just because of what you say. I talked to one aftermarket supplier and asked him how he knew that his parts would fit my tractor. He told me that he has sold many of the parts to L35 owners in the past, and none of them have ever come back.

Every aftermarket supplier has a return policy. But then I would have to pay for shipping, and I would have to deal with the packaging and pickup and overall hassle factor. Not too appealing. But maybe worth it considering the BIG cost difference between OEM and aftermarket.

One aftermarket supplier told me that their assembly was built for a 65 horse capacity. It was more expensive than other generic setups I saw.

A salvage guy that's kind of close to me said that he could piece it together with parts he has. Kubota parts. But I don't think that he has actual dimensions of the L35 equipment. So there is a bit of guess work involved.

So anyway, I'm giving it some thought but won't do anything until I have possession of the tractor this Saturday. Then if I go aftermarket I can at least have access to the tractor for measurements and whatnot.

It's almost like the only thing I can do which is completely safe is to physically take the tractor over to a parts house and lay the parts onto the tractor. Or buy Kubota new parts from a dealer to the tune of $1k.

Thanks