3-Point Hitch 3Pt Hitch will not raise

/ 3Pt Hitch will not raise #11  
tell us how u made out fixing the 3 point.

/ 3Pt Hitch will not raise
Thanks for all the input. I had a stuck valve and I'm back in business. The hardest part was taking all the sheet metal off to get to the top of the case. I will be changing other fluids today. My new fluid filter arrived and will be installed today as well.

Its all back together now. Tried it out. It will raise but will not lift a load. It will lift me if I stand on the linkage but as soon as I hook it up it will not lift a 48" harrow? The fluids were nasty as well as the engine oil. Still contemplating what to do next. The bucket and PTO still work fine.

Talked to the guys at Stormer Tractors and he told me that any little piece of debris in the external control valve would cause this. I disassembled and cleaned and found debris after the fluid flush. I have not tried it but should try it today after church.

/ 3Pt Hitch will not raise #15  
gee i bought my tractor from Darin.he is such a pleasant person to talk to.he helped me out a lot with problems i had. you should be ok now since you found garbage in the valves,new fluid and filter etc.good luck.

Forgot to post a reply. It was the debris as well as 2 line from the FEL control 1 to the 3pt and the other straight return. So I was getting into a bypass situation when the filter would get dirty. Also uder heavy load it would bypass. Who ever put the FEL on plumbed it incorrectly.

/ 3Pt Hitch will not raise #17  
could anyone tell me where the hydraulic filter on the mt2201 is located. My tractor is doing the same thing. Any help will be appreciated.