3pt Rear Snow blower

/ 3pt Rear Snow blower #51  
Last edited:
   / 3pt Rear Snow blower #52  
Well, the auger chain sure wasn't oiled up good after being used or maybe never.

/ 3pt Rear Snow blower #53  
Dave, I can drop my lower arms down to about 9" - 10".

I looked at both blower and from what I see the lift points are lower than the center of the fan, which, at 22" dia, is likely 12-13" above the ground so I don't see a problem with either blower being lifted up high by your 3 pt arms

Dave M7040

/ 3pt Rear Snow blower
Dave, thanks for working the numbers for me. That's good news.
I looked at both blower and from what I see the lift points are lower than the center of the fan, which, at 22" dia, is likely 12-13" above the ground so I don't see a problem with either blower being lifted up high by your 3 pt arms

Dave M7040

/ 3pt Rear Snow blower
This pic will show how high the lower arms will go.
IMG_20160507_191202523.jpgIMG_20160507_191202523.jpg

/ 3pt Rear Snow blower #56  
Airbiscuit, nice video. That is first I've seen a pull behind blower.
I will check them out.
Are there any other companies that make them besides Meteor?

Lucknow still makes one of the best. I second his pull type suggestion. Dad had one behind his MF 35 for 30+ years, never an issue driving in deep snow.

/ 3pt Rear Snow blower #57  
Lucknow still makes one of the best. I second his pull type suggestion. Dad had one behind his MF 35 for 30+ years never an issue driving in deep snow.

:thumbsup:

/ 3pt Rear Snow blower #58  
Other Canadian inverted and traditional snow blower manufacturers are Smyth Welding, Normand and Pronovost. Lucknow and Smyth are in the same general area while Pronovost and Normand are in Quebec.

On some brands you can get a rotating drum option if throwing snow long distances is your thing. The chute is bypassed and the snow comes straight off the fan.
Dave M7040

/ 3pt Rear Snow blower #59  
Lucknow still makes one of the best. I second his pull type suggestion. Dad had one behind his MF 35 for 30+ years, never an issue driving in deep snow.
Yeah, neither did I once the neighbor came and helped.
endloader.jpg