3pt replacement?

/ 3pt replacement? #11  
Mike , As I told you earlier I had the sam problem on my Yanmar F20 D. I put a bungy cord between them and it solved the problem. It only hits on the left side so I went and investigated what the difference was. On the right side The washer that retains the ball in the arm is welded in . The weld on thwe right side is thicker at the front than the weld on the left side arm. That is on the inside at the front of the arm. Ont the right side the weld contacts the head of a bolt and prevents it from swinging so far out. I am going to build up that weld on the left side and I believe it will cure the problem
I was looking at a tractor simular to mine at Hoye tractors and they had a screen door spring between the arms. It does the same thing as the bungy cord does on mine.
Ralph

/ 3pt replacement?
mine does it with implements attached a spring won't do anything to control it's movement..

I recently cut one link out of the chain and now have full range of control of sway.. now though my big implements are realy throwing my little hino around.. I think i can fix that with a 30hp+ tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 3pt replacement? #13  
Ralph, if your lower arms only hit the tires when you don't have an implement attached, you don't really have any problem to fix. That is the normal condition and the arms/links just need to be chained or tied together. There is usually a small chain supplied for that purpose.