3-Point Hitch 3pt will not raise

/ 3pt will not raise #1  

Rounder66

Tractor
Farmtrac 360
I have a 360 that has had a backhoe mounted for some time, took backhoe off and now I can't get 3 pt to raise.
Fluid is full, turned both hydraulic flow control knobs both directions, still nothing. Front end loader works fine as did backhoe when mounted. Anybody have any knowledge of this problem?

/ 3pt will not raise #2  
The hoses that were disconnected when the backhoe was removed need to be connected together on the tractor.

/ 3pt will not raise
JerryG, thank you for the response. Attempted to connect hoses together but they are not set up to do so.
I did hook the hoses from backhoe to the tractor thinking that might do the same thing as connecting to each other, still no luck. The only thing I can come up with is to try and find a hose with two male quick connect ends or have one made. Is the need to connect the hydraulic ports something specific to the farmtrac do other tractors require this?

Thanks again

/ 3pt will not raise #4  
How is the hook up from the Backhoe If it is to Aux ports in the back I do not think that is the issue. Do you have draft and position???? On my 555 I had a spring break in the linkage and there was no movement. Do not know if the 360 is similar.

/ 3pt will not raise #5  
Hey bud I just picked up a 360 and am having the same problem was just wondering if u got it figured out and how?? New to tractors so any info would help thanks!!

Thanks

/ 3pt will not raise #6  
My 460 does the same thing from time to time.
Under the front of the seat, there is a big nut facing up. There is a piston in there that goes up and down. Undo the nut (it's under spring pressure, but it won't go flying). Take your pinky finger and stick it down in the piston and pull it out. Check it to see if there are any rough areas that need smoothing.
Sometimes just taking it out and putting it back in solves the problem for months.