Oil & Fuel $4 plus Fuel!!!

/ $4 plus Fuel!!! #1  

WEJ

Bronze Member
Tractor
Montana 4340
I know this is not a Montana Tractor issue.... But ****!!! $4 plus fuel!!! It is a good thing these tractors are easy on fuel or I could not afford to play.... er... Work with mine!!! Prices here in western Maryland have jumped 50c in just the last day or two. Just fuel not gasoline... it has stayed about the same. What is this world coming too.......

/ $4 plus Fuel!!! #2  
Here in N Texas, it has jumped a bunch too. I bought 10 gallons for the 5740C last Monday for $3.49 a gallon and yesterday I saw where diesel was now up to $3.79 a gallon.

/ $4 plus Fuel!!! #3  
I was able to apply/qualify for the "anxious joe /poor joe /what ever joe..citgo/hugo c. voucher and they delivered 100 gal #2 to the 4340..nice

K9

/ $4 plus Fuel!!! #4  
diesel here is 70 cents a gallon more than gasoline. I have seen it everywhere from 4 cents a gallon less than gasoline to 70 cents more a gallon during the past year. Does not make a lot of sense to me

/ $4 plus Fuel!!! #5  
Does anyone know if the price jump is connected to the ultra-low sulfa now in at the pumps? I use "off road" diesel but has also jumped in price.

/ $4 plus Fuel!!! #6  
K9trainer said:
I was able to apply/qualify for the "anxious joe /poor joe /what ever joe..citgo/hugo c. voucher and they delivered 100 gal #2 to the 4340..nice

K9

k9, what is this? maybe more of us could enjoy.

/ $4 plus Fuel!!! #7  
1953 a while back citgo had an ad on the tv which said apply for the poor joe free oil promotion....I/ we applied and got 100gal del in jan 08. I /they paid 349.9 /gal which should last her about4-5 month i figure.....like I said...nice.

/ $4 plus Fuel!!! #9  
Just thought I would give you our perspective from up north. (Alberta Canada)
I just paid $30.00 dollars for a 5 gallon jerry can of diesel.
Seems a rip off since we are sitting on top of it , oh well !

Montana green

/ $4 plus Fuel!!!
I started this post as $4 plus Fuel!!!
But the way the price keeps rising, I figure, in a month or so, we will be looking at $4 fuel as the 'good old days!!' I can tell you, I for one, am worried about the future......