4 Wheel steering issues

/ 4 Wheel steering issues
talk to your dealer - mine had the same problem. i believe they switched out the master cylinder for steering hydraulic and fixed the problem.

ts

what that cost ya? Ballpark?
Thanks

/ 4 Wheel steering issues #13  
The unit that you have has a history of minor glitches with the aws. If you have not had the sensors upgraded/ changeed this may be your problem.

its not a big deal- the part costs less than three hundred bucks.

Your dealer will know exactly what your talking about.

Good Luck

/ 4 Wheel steering issues #14  
mine would come out of sync very easily. they figured it must be a bleed in i think the master cylinder for the steering - replaced it and solved the problem. i used to have to realign the tires every 10-30 minutes now 1x per week.

ts

I have the same problem.... After two turns and it's out of alignment.....by along shot

I've looked up the hydraulic steering at the dealer and their is no "mastery cylinder"

There's a steering hydraulic cylinder for the front, and the identical one for the rear....
All the plumbing goes through a hydraulic pump with several ports on it lines to the the front steering and lines to the rear...

Please help my dealer has been no help!

What or where is this master cylinder

/ 4 Wheel steering issues #15  
I have the same problem.... After two turns and it's out of alignment.....by along shot

I've looked up the hydraulic steering at the dealer and their is no "mastery cylinder"

There's a steering hydraulic cylinder for the front, and the identical one for the rear....
All the plumbing goes through a hydraulic pump with several ports on it lines to the the front steering and lines to the rear...

Please help my dealer has been no help!

What or where is this master cylinder
:welcome: to TractorByNet! :thumbsup:

Which Toolcat do you have, 5600 or 5610?

Which series?

/ 4 Wheel steering issues #17  
   / 4 Wheel steering issues #18  
Well my F series shop manual won't help then. :(

Maybe some of the D series guys will check in with the answer.

Is the f series that much different than the d servers when it comes to steering?

/ 4 Wheel steering issues #19  
I don't know any thing about the D Series steering system.

Did you find out what the problem was?

If so, please post it here to help guys reading this thread in the future.

/ 4 Wheel steering issues #20  
I believe you can determine series by the serial number. Look for a plate in the rear right area under the bed.

My guess is a solenoid that powers rear hydraulic steering cylinder is bad or not receiving power.