4000 Series Questions

/ 4000 Series Questions
Thanks gents, I really appreciate the measurements. I think the cab is going to be a tight fit. Do you guys find that you run out of traction well before hp on these units? This was always the case for me with the 3320.

/ 4000 Series Questions #12  
I think almost any tractor in low range can slip the wheels and run out of traction as you say. More important to me would be how well it can pull at the higher speeds and that is where the higher hp models shine.

/ 4000 Series Questions
I think almost any tractor in low range can slip the wheels and run out of traction as you say. More important to me would be how well it can pull at the higher speeds and that is where the higher hp models shine.

I agree with that but since I rarely plow or do heavy ground engagement type work it's less of an issue. Since I'll end up with R4's it furthers this. I'm trying to demo a 4320 with 400cx loader so I can make an informed decision. I've run 110 tlb so I'm aware of there performance. I've been giving this a lot of thought and feel like loader lift capacity is at the top of my list. I've yet to get into a cabbed unit to check out. The clearance's on a cab machine won't clear my garage but neither will the 110 so I just have to live with it or go open station.

I'm going to list my 3320 for sale soon so I guess I'll be tractor less for a little while at least. It shouldn't be a real problem for a short while since I have the Mule with plow for snow duty.

Matt