4035 price

/ 4035 price #21  
I spoke with a couple of dealers in Texas while tractor shopping. I got my best offer in Kansas. Make sure you get financed and non-financed pricing, and make sure the financing terms are the same when comparing prices.

/ 4035 price #22  
I just started looking at the Mahindra and comparing it to the Grand L series and I ran across this ad from a dealer in Texas. Not sure if you can duplicate that in Missouri.

Package Deal

Item: 4530-C 4WD 45hp with Loader, 6' Rotary Cutter, 6' Box Blade
Price: $23,825

Just so that you know, the 30 series Mahindra's are not really considered one of their deluxe series of tractors. So it is not a fair comparison with the Kubota Grand L's feature for feature.

/ 4035 price #23  
My fault. I mistakenly thought it said 4035 when I posted the package price. Would you say the 35 series is a closer match?

/ 4035 price #24  
My fault. I mistakenly thought it said 4035 when I posted the package price. Would you say the 35 series is a closer match?

Yes the 4035 is a fair comparison to the Kubota L3940. You should print out the specs for each one and really compare just what each tractor has. I know that the 4035HST weighs in at over 4817lbs + loader and the L3940HST weighs 3627 + loader. If you are doing ground work, it is hard to beat the weight to get stuff done. The 4035 is a bit wider and longer than the L3940 though. You really should compare the specs yourself.

Again both tractors are good machines and you would not go wrong with either one of them, but there are differences. My other recommendation is to get 2-3 rear remotes with whatever tractor you decide to get. You will need them in the future.