4035 Weight

/ 4035 Weight #11  
JHUBBS,

I agree with Percheron, my dealer deliverd my 5530, FEL and 8' Bison Back Blade 204 miles to Idaho. Hope this gives you the push to have your dealer deliver. Also, give it a complete look over before signing off on delivery. Note any leaks that may be on the trailer if delivered and from the unit where it may originate from. Same look around if you have to pick up.

idaho2

/ 4035 Weight
They would deliver and are located just 10 mintues down the road but I was worried about getting it to other places. Going look at a Kubota L4400 in the morning which is over a thousand lbs less. I would feel safer with that one.

/ 4035 Weight #15  
I'd be getting the tractor with the weight to do the job, AND add a trailer long enough/weight capacity enough to haul it if I wanted to haul it. A 16' trailer is only about long enough to haul just a tractor by itself. The rear tires of the tractor usually sit about on top of the back set of trailer tires to get the tongue weight right, and if you had a FEL you would probably have to set it on top of the front railing. Add any rear equipment, and you are talking 20' trailer or more. Just make sure you don't get the WRONG tractor just because you are limited to that trailer, is all I am saying....... :)

/ 4035 Weight #16  
JHUBBS,

Put a B&W turn ball GN hitch in truck and find a used GN trailer to haul the 4035. Your tractor is the investment not the trailer to haul it. It might be cheaper for you to rent a GN trailer or pull type trailer than to short change yourself on the tractor to meet the needs of the land.

idaho2

/ 4035 Weight #17  
I have the 4035 and have a 18' and it would be the minumum. I have to put the FEL on the front of the trailer. I am pretty sure my trailer has two 3500 axles. The trailer is fine and it has car tires. have not had any issues the 3 or 4 times I have put it on the trailer. I do not even have to use the ramp to load. I do pull it with a 3/4 ton durmax so have a more capacity there. The tractor is well worth it. I do wish I had weighted for the 50hp.

/ 4035 Weight #18  
They would deliver and are located just 10 mintues down the road but I was worried about getting it to other places. Going look at a Kubota L4400 in the morning which is over a thousand lbs less. I would feel safer with that one.

Not saying that Kubota is not a good brand but it seems odd to look for a tractor with less weight in order to tow it. You might be able to get it out to wherever your going, but wish you had a heavier tractor when you get there.