40K max

/ 40K max #41  
One thing I don't care for concerning Kubota (and I presume other makes as well) is the placement of the AC and heater components under the seat pan. They have made that a difficult service location (I have no issue removing the roof on my Cab M9's to service the heat exchangers, which really need service (cleaning) every season with what I do with it (farming) because they will collect fines no matter how good the cabin filter works. Fines impede the airflow through them and degrade the AC and heater effectiveness' over time. I know why they did it too, to lower the overall height of the cabin tractors but it's a bad location when it comes to servicing them. With my Kubota's at least, I can tell (smell) when the HX's are collect fines as I can smell the old grass and chaff when the airflow passes through them... :oops:

/ 40K max #42  
The thing is, you can do the same thing with the competition. (Raise the pressure)

The closest TYM in size is the T394...lifts 2116 unmodified.

My understanding from investigating the hydraulic pressure of the Kubota is that Kubota typically sets their pressure lower than the competition, maybe as a safety issue.

Also the lifting capacity depends upon the point where it is measured. Messicks has videos comparing equivalent sizes of tractor brands to the Kubota and shows where the deficiencies in quality and size of parts that affect lifting. This is why I went Kubota because it readily apparent that a 3" axle on a JD was inferior to a 5" axle on a Kubota.

/ 40K max #43  
I hear you. I noticed that Neil tailors those to the competition he is trying to beat. The TYM and Branson machines have heavier axles than Kubota. Cylinders are bigger too. LS is stout too but they lift about a foot lower. I'm trying to remember on the Kioti.