4110 hydraulic top link

/ 4110 hydraulic top link #1  

Anonymous Poster

The 4110's alreay have a rear remote with a lever beside seat. This lever has a spring that returns it to begining position. I am not sure why. Anyway, what does it take to add a hydraulic top link to my tractor. Is it as simple as getting the cylinder and supply and return hoses and hook-up? Where should I get these supplies, how much might they cost?

/ 4110 hydraulic top link
Great question...I don't have the answer, but I'm also interested to read what ideas we might get from our fellow readers.

/ 4110 hydraulic top link #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is it as simple as getting the cylinder and supply and return hoses and hook-up? )</font>

Yes, as for cost, it varies considerably with different brands and dealers but probably in the neighborhood of a couple of hundred.

/ 4110 hydraulic top link #4  
Yes its as simple as getting a hydraulic top link, figure the length you need, there are several different choices on the, open and closed lengths(center to center of the pin hole) of hydraulic top links(probably a 20" closed length with an 8" stroke would be about right). You will also need some hoses and quick couplers and your ready to go. your probably looking around 250.00 to 300.00 for the cylinder hoses and quick couplers.
If i understand you remote lever question correctly: as far as the lever returning to center it has to or you would be dead heading the hydraulics. It will hold the position you let go of the lever at. Its like a loader vavle it spring loads back to center you dont have to hold it in the up postion for the loader to stay up.
- If you need a top link i could measure 1 on the 4110 on the lot and ship you 1 for yours. New England Tractor