4120 PTO safety override

/ 4120 PTO safety override #11  
Like Roy states, follow the directions to the tee and you should not have any problems. I had to bring my operator's manual out and have it sitting in my lap the first time or two I wanted to run the pto w/ me off of the tractor (4120).

Same here...

/ 4120 PTO safety override
Like Roy states, follow the directions to the tee and you should not have any problems. I had to bring my operator's manual out and have it sitting in my lap the first time or two I wanted to run the pto w/ me off of the tractor (4120).

Been there........done that.

/ 4120 PTO safety override #15  
no, which switches are there that control this?

As you know (from my previous posts on this thread), I have a 4400 so I don't have a specific answer for you.

First thing I'd check would be the operator presence switch under the seat. Before you jumper anything...have a friend stand on the operators' station....go through the "off seat" process and engage the PTO. Your friend is to set on the seat if the engine starts to die. If the engine picks up and continues to run, the seat switch is probably good. There is a neutral safety switch and a PTO switch, but I don't know where they're located on a 4120.
As far as other switches or sensors, this is a good question for your dealer. They may even provide a copies from the applicable sections of the service manual so you can locate those switches or sensors.