4300 - remote hydraulics

/ 4300 - remote hydraulics #21  
I wanted to add three sets of hydraulic remotes in the back and one out front for a grapple on my 4600. I really didn't have a need for a PB circuit and found that using one to feed a block of four valves added alot of clutter that would interfere with lift arms and such. After searching I found my best option was an electric over hydraulic diverter valve. The bucket curl circuit supplies the diverter. Five button type switches, that activate the desired circuit, are mounted on the bucket joy stick. Just push a button and move the joystick either way works the cylinder. I really like having only one control handle, especially when working the grapple. My only complaint with this set up is I selected lower priced QD fittings and they have a tendancy to leak more than I am used to seeing on other equipment.

/ 4300 - remote hydraulics #22  
jr
Some pics and some details would be helpful. :D We like pics. :)

Where did you get the Hyd diverter valve?

Sounds like a great setup. :cool2:

/ 4300 - remote hydraulics #24  
I wanted to add three sets of hydraulic remotes in the back and one out front for a grapple on my 4600. I really didn't have a need for a PB circuit and found that using one to feed a block of four valves added alot of clutter that would interfere with lift arms and such. After searching I found my best option was an electric over hydraulic diverter valve. The bucket curl circuit supplies the diverter. Five button type switches, that activate the desired circuit, are mounted on the bucket joy stick. Just push a button and move the joystick either way works the cylinder. I really like having only one control handle, especially when working the grapple. My only complaint with this set up is I selected lower priced QD fittings and they have a tendancy to leak more than I am used to seeing on other equipment.

The diverter only take care of the front...you still need a valve for the rear. I have been using my diverter setup for 5 years now...

/ 4300 - remote hydraulics #25  
I will attempt to send pictures of my set up tomorrow. The dirverter valve I used is a V & M Hydraulic Multiplier. They can be reached at 800-648-6507.

/ 4300 - remote hydraulics #26  
Here are some pictures of my installation. The valve is mounted under the right side floor board. The front end loader curl circuit supplies the valve. Three circuits run out to the back and two sets to the front. I may have mis-stated this earlier as an electric over hydraulic valve. I don't believe that is correct. The electric portion opens and closes the selected circuit only. The joystick then feathers the fluid flow rate as usual. This really is nice when working the box blade and front grapple. The fine adjustments make it a bunch easier when attaching implements too. I believe the extra cost of this set up worth the convenience and streamlined installation.

Attachments

• 100_0118.JPG
    100_0118.JPG
    679 KB · Views: 466
  • 100_0117.JPG
    100_0117.JPG
    755 KB · Views: 568
  • 100_0116.JPG
    100_0116.JPG
    701.8 KB · Views: 646
  • 100_0115.JPG
    100_0115.JPG
    626.3 KB · Views: 1,026
   / 4300 - remote hydraulics #27  
I'm thinking about doing a TnT and this is an interesting set up. Do you have your 3rd SVC hooked up?

What valve block is this and where did you get it? Which cylinders did you use for the TnT?

JP

/ 4300 - remote hydraulics #28  
THe 3 and 4th SCV's control the top and tilt. I don't use the fifth circuit very often but it sure is handy to angle a grader blade.

I purchased the valve from these folks-
V&M Inc. Valves Page

I purchased center top link and lift arm cylinders from them-
Tractor Hydraulic toplinks, Top-N-Tilt, Side link cylinders

BOth of these suppliers were very helpful in explaining and matching up their products to my needs. Please don't try to save money on the quick disconnect fittings. THis was my only regret as they leak beyond what I think is acceptable.

/ 4300 - remote hydraulics #29  
Very nice. Looks like it came direct from Deere.

/ 4300 - remote hydraulics #30  
Here are some pictures of my installation. The valve is mounted under the right side floor board. The front end loader curl circuit supplies the valve. Three circuits run out to the back and two sets to the front. I may have mis-stated this earlier as an electric over hydraulic valve. I don't believe that is correct. The electric portion opens and closes the selected circuit only. The joystick then feathers the fluid flow rate as usual. This really is nice when working the box blade and front grapple. The fine adjustments make it a bunch easier when attaching implements too. I believe the extra cost of this set up worth the convenience and streamlined installation.

That's how Deere should have done it instead of their afterthought kits I bought.