4310 drive controller

/ 4310 drive controller #1  

printolive

Tractor
JD 4310 eHydro
I think I need a new Drive controller for my 4310 ehydro anyone know a good supplier cheaper than my dealer?

/ 4310 drive controller #2  
Welcome to TBN:D

That is going to be a dealer only item...What is wrong with your machine?

/ 4310 drive controller
tractor won't move flashing codes for sensor voltage out of range ,forward and revserse potentiometers out of range and throttle. checked the voltage to flywheel sensor and F,R. pots. 1.1v; should be 5.v

/ 4310 drive controller #4  
Do you have the FSM (factory service manual)? It is very rare for the computer to fail. Much more common for wiring problems, especially to the pedals.

/ 4310 drive controller #5  
Do you have the FSM (factory service manual)? It is very rare for the computer to fail. Much more common for wiring problems, especially to the pedals.

Not THAT rare. I had to have the controller on my 4310 replaced about 6 months a go, same set of errors. Dealer covered 1/2 the cost, since I had less than 200 hours on the hour-meter but the tractor was over 2 years old.

/ 4310 drive controller #6  
Being an Electronic Geek here at a company that makes most of the commercial jets you see flying I am with KennyD that check wires and connectors first thing. Poor connections can really give your electronics headaches. Vibration and corrosion are a bad combination for logic controlled circuits.

/ 4310 drive controller #7  
I just washed my E-Hydro machine yesterday and it wouldn't move for a few minutes afterwards, figured some connections must have gotten wet.

I afraid to ask but what does one of those drive controllers cost?

/ 4310 drive controller #8  
I just washed my E-Hydro machine yesterday and it wouldn't move for a few minutes afterwards, figured some connections must have gotten wet.

I afraid to ask but what does one of those drive controllers cost?

Cost was $320, I paid 1/2.

/ 4310 drive controller
I have manual on cd I need to check ground for controller and feed voltage from controller.

/ 4310 drive controller
I have had the pedal pots wet before and had to dry them. (snow)