Snow 4310 - Sluggish when moving

/ 4310 - Sluggish when moving #1  

FredSG

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4052R JD 4310, 825i Gator
Hello All,

My 4310 has been a work horse for me - I have a snow blower upfront and blade in the back, and she does the job for me. But, acceleration seems to be a problem and moving up a slight grade really slows it down. My JD mechanic told me there is a problem that can only be repaired by replacing a control under the dash, which means removing part of my Curtis Cab. Does anyone know what part needs replacing? My 4310 plugs along and removes snow OK, but speed is just not there like it used to be.

FredSG

/ 4310 - Sluggish when moving #2  
I'd think the JD mechanic would tell you what it is, and what the reason is that it needs replacing. What country or state is "Patten" ?

/ 4310 - Sluggish when moving
Load Match Sensor is the problem . . . so what needs to be done . . . please, a detailed reply if possible. Patten, Maine

/ 4310 - Sluggish when moving #4  
I can find a Load Match Switch for the HST 4310, but not a Load Match Sensor. Might they be the same?

Do you have access to the service tech manual for the 4310?

Here is the test shown in the service tech manual for the load match switch. JD part # LCA11189 about $20 ??

Attachments

• 4310_load_match_switch.jpg
    4310_load_match_switch.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 96
Beenthere,

Thanks for your help - I have all the 4310 manuals- tech and parts. Been reading about MotionMatch Sensors the MotionMatch switch sits on the dash left of the steering wheel, right?

/ 4310 - Sluggish when moving #6  
Yes.. on the dash.
Did you find a Load Match Sensor in parts?

Beenthere,

This is what I've been reading on all the Tractor forums basically this problem - Your jerking with Load Match on could be an engine speed sensor problem or a throttle sensor out of calibration. Both are pretty easy fixes by a dealer technician

FredSG

/ 4310 - Sluggish when moving #8  
Seems you can follow the different tests in the tech manual for the 4310 and track it down. Here is a shot of the manual about the theory of the eHydro.

Attachments

• 4310_eHydro_theory.jpg
    4310_eHydro_theory.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 82
I just finished reading that page in my tech manual . . . I will have to figure out why my LoadMatch switch is not working correctly. Thanks for taking the time . . . very much appreciated!