4310 tie down points

/ 4310 tie down points #1  

csnow

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 4310
I thought about posting in the trailer section but since this is more John Deere based I figure I will post here. I am looking for ideas or pictures for securing front and rear. I have a 430 loader on it. I thought about bolting or welding d rings on the brush guard mount. Wonder if anyone has bolted something on the bottom of the roll bar bracket under the axle for a tie down. I dont really want to scratch it up with chains. thanks in advance

/ 4310 tie down points #2  
Clevis/shackle for the rear. Eye bolts on the frame for the front. All big enough to take a chain hook and proper rating for load.

image.jpeg

/ 4310 tie down points
I believe there are 2 bolts there did you just use one of the hole and is it threaded or have a nut inside the frame. thanks

/ 4310 tie down points #5  
I run the chain hook through the triangular "tunnel" on the grill guard and hook it there. On the rear I always have my quick tach installed so just run the chain over the 3ph arms.

/ 4310 tie down points
I run the chain hook through the triangular "tunnel" on the grill guard and hook it there. On the rear I always have my quick tach installed so just run the chain over the 3ph arms.
My quick hitch is always on too. Plus more than likely I'll have an implement on to. I thought about using the three point as a tie down spot. Thanks

/ 4310 tie down points #8  
Eye bolts on the frame for the front. All big enough to take a chain hook and proper rating for load.

View attachment 512250

What size eye bolts did you use? Eye bolt ratings are for straight pull in line with the threaded shank, and much reduced for an angled pull.