4310 Won't shut off with key

/ 4310 Won't shut off with key #1  

Idaho Moose

Tractor
Kubota L4310
I have a 2001 Kubota L4310 and cannot seem to get the shut for the fuel to work when you turn key off. I thought it was the delay timer because I could not get 12v out of it when the key was turned off. Replaced it now I get 12v for about 5-6 sec when you shut off the key. Thought it must be the solenoid. I first checked it for resistance between ground and the single power wire and got a direct short reading and I know this is a coil and should have resistance but not like that so I replaced it. I also checked all of the wiring tracing them to see that they were all good and they were sold continuity between beginning and end. The solenoid still will not activate when the key is turned off. I watched the solenoid when I turn off the key and it made a small movement like it wanted to move but didn't. At this point I'm totally frustrated. Does anyone know possibly what I could be missing or need to check further?
One note when the single wire that is 12v+ is plugged in and it tried to move. I then cannot get 12v out of the relay util I uplug it and let something internal reset. Then without it plugged in I will get the 12v for 5-6 sec again.

/ 4310 Won't shut off with key #2