/ 4707 #121  
I have no idea where it came from, sorry. I can ask. I think it's all WR Long, same thing they had to do with my Kubota when it was installed instead that time I got two pushbuttons.

Assuming it’s with the WR Long, do you have the ‘soft ride’ switch? After looking at it, looks nice to have..seems like it may go away if the joystick is swapped out with the WR Long?

/ 4707 #122  
Assuming it’s with the WR Long, do you have the ‘soft ride’ switch? After looking at it, looks nice to have..seems like it may go away if the joystick is swapped out with the WR Long?

well if I had it, I sure don't have it now...
simple answer is no, I've never heard of soft ride until now

/ 4707 #123  
Which Loader do you have? The FL.3615 (Self Leveling)/FL.3622 (Non-Self Leveling) come standard with SoftDrive Loader Suspension System. The Suspension helps take the bounce out of the loader awesome when driving down the road and with load on front , helps reduce bounce in tractor and give you smoother ride. The 931X or 936X loader SoftDrive is optional accessory. The Silver Switch is for turning on/off Third Function. The Black Button is for Solenoid 3rd Function (if equipped) 4th function is available as an option.
Here is video we did with SoftDrive Example to show the effects.

/ 4707 #124  
I have the 931X loader
May I assume the Soft Ride accumulator is not a dealer add on?

/ 4707 #125  
I have the 931X loader
May I assume the Soft Ride accumulator is not a dealer add on?
The soft ride kit is quite easy to install yourself. Probably an hour. My 936x loader even has the holes already drilled for it. It costs about $560.

/ 4707 #126  
The soft ride kit is quite easy to install yourself. Probably an hour. My 936x loader even has the holes already drilled for it. It costs about $560.

I'll ask the dealer, thanks, about ordering it.

/ 4707 #127  
I'll ask the dealer, thanks, about ordering it.
Here ya go Screenshot_20190212-192342_Chrome.jpeg

/ 4707 #128  
Which Loader do you have? The FL.3615 (Self Leveling)/FL.3622 (Non-Self Leveling) come standard with SoftDrive Loader Suspension System. The Suspension helps take the bounce out of the loader awesome when driving down the road and with load on front , helps reduce bounce in tractor and give you smoother ride. The 931X or 936X loader SoftDrive is optional accessory. The Silver Switch is for turning on/off Third Function. The Black Button is for Solenoid 3rd Function (if equipped) 4th function is available as an option.
Here is video we did with SoftDrive Example to show the effects.

Thanks for the video/info!

Is the main difference with the new loader (FL) the weigh/smart ability?

Does the 936x have a any type of ‘safety’ feature in case you lift too much where it falls or stops etc? Just curious.

Do you know if the 936x has 4th function from MF for the unlocking of the pins on skid steer? Idea on cost installed?

/ 4707 #129  
Thanks for the video/info!

Is the main difference with the new loader (FL) the weigh/smart ability?

Does the 936x have a any type of ‘safety’ feature in case you lift too much where it falls or stops etc? Just curious.

Do you know if the 936x has 4th function from MF for the unlocking of the pins on skid steer? Idea on cost installed?

FL Series are the Deluxe Loader that replaced the "Non-X" Series Loaders like 931, 941, 951, etc. It's new design increased visibility, reduced weight, higher lift capacity and more optional features like Q-Companion that turns the loaders into a Smart Loader. It can weigh loads. return to level, and much more. Really interesting where loader technology has gone.

There is no limiter for loaders and what they can lift.

They do not offer HydraLock for Skid Steer only the Euro Quick Attach versions.

/ 4707 #130  
FL Series are the Deluxe Loader that replaced the "Non-X" Series Loaders like 931, 941, 951, etc. It's new design increased visibility, reduced weight, higher lift capacity and more optional features like Q-Companion that turns the loaders into a Smart Loader. It can weigh loads. return to level, and much more. Really interesting where loader technology has gone.

There is no limiter for loaders and what they can lift.

They do not offer HydraLock for Skid Steer only the Euro Quick Attach versions.

Ok thank you!

I guess people just find out if it can’t lift something that’s too heavy? I’m mainly thinking about with trees/large logs that are down on my property.