/ 4707 #471  
Looks like a perfect fit. Gonna be a fun day when you get it all muddy!!!

How long was your wait? I've been waiting on mine since November. My dealer just got one in, but it's for another person who was ahead of me in line. I have no idea where I am in line, but he said that I should be getting mine soon. His inventory is getting better. Tractors are being delivered, so that's encouraging.

/ 4707 #472  
Looks like a perfect fit. Gonna be a fun day when you get it all muddy!!!

How long was your wait? I've been waiting on mine since November. My dealer just got one in, but it's for another person who was ahead of me in line. I have no idea where I am in line, but he said that I should be getting mine soon. His inventory is getting better. Tractors are being delivered, so that's encouraging.
I started the process in Nov. with trying to order exactly what I wanted. Came up against electronic stuff not being available (Dyna 2, etc). My local dealer found one in up state NY that met most of my requirements barring loader which they ordered and swapped out the x loader for a FL loader. When I was trying to order the tractor the salesman said 6 to 7 month if Massey would accept the order. Hopefully yours comes in soon!

/ 4707 #473  
OK, I have to ask this question: when you click open the hood on a 4700 series tractor, is the hood supposed to go all the way up and stay there? Mine doesn't. You click it open and it goes up about half way, then comes back down to only a quarter of the way up. If you want to look under the hood for any reason, you have to prop it up with someone or some thing.

When they took back the tractor to address issues, they said they replaced the shocks, but nothing's changed.

/ 4707 #474  
When I pull the latch on mine to open the hood you better watch out because it's going to go full open and quick! It has no problem opening all the way on it's own and staying there. What's the ambient temperature where you are? I know some of those gas struts lose some pressure in colder temperatures.

/ 4707 #475  
It does seem to be temperature related. The other day it went up fast at 60 degrees. Today at 33 degrees it went up half way then required light finger pressure to go the rest of the way up. I did stay up on its own after the assist.

/ 4707 #476  
I think it's a fine machine. No DEF or regen. It has the torquey big Sisu engine, and the fender mounted 3PH controls are Cadillac. I also like the sensitivity adjust for the power shuttle. I really want a 2wd model for myself, but it's at the bottom of my list right now.
I'm sure Mahindra is a good tractor but the no DEF or regen is a half-truth. The mCRD "technology" just means the tractor has to run hotter all the time to keep the exhaust clean instead of having a regen cycle that bumps the heat up when needed.

/ 4707 #477  
When I pull the latch on mine to open the hood you better watch out because it's going to go full open and quick! It has no problem opening all the way on it's own and staying there. What's the ambient temperature where you are? I know some of those gas struts lose some pressure in colder temperatures.
It's been pretty cold. Single digits or teens at night and 20s and 30s during the day for most of the winter.

/ 4707 #478  
What tire pressure are you guys running for the front and rear tires. Unless I missed it, it’s not shown in the operation or maintenance manual. I have the ag tires. If it matters, I have the 34 inch rear tire. Coming from the dealership it was 31psi in the front and 16psi rear. Thanks, AJ

/ 4707 #479  
Well, kinda bummed out. I have a whole 5 hours on it and have the same coolant leak above the cab as Wobblin-Goblin had. So much for much for getting anything done for the next few days.