4x20 Series on Hilly Ground?

/ 4x20 Series on Hilly Ground? #1  

MaineBob

Tractor
JD 4320 Cab, Kubota RTV
I'm considering a JD 4x20 series tractor with a cab. I'm a little worried, though, about how she'll handle on my hilly ground. I'll load the tires to provide a little help, but have nightmares of my $30K machine rolling down the hill.

Does anyone have any experience with this series on hilly ground? Does the cab make it any more top heavy?

I originally was thinking a 5x05, but the lack of transmission options moved me in favor of the 4x20. If I get the cab, it will probably be a 4320. The 5x20's are out of my price range.

Thanks for the help!

/ 4x20 Series on Hilly Ground? #2  
I had a 4520 until just recently and I can say they do well. My county is the most mountainous county with the highest average altitude east of the Mississippi. There are innummerable steep grades etc. here including my driveway, which regularly people cannot get out of if they own two wheel drive vehicles. The 4520 performed very well. With loaded tires it could handle any hill I had it on, and some of them really in retrospect should not have been attempted by me. I recently reordered (I have had one before) a 3720, which will suit my current needs better, but one area it does not equal the large framed machines in is hill stability. There is a big difference there.

John M