4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space?

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #11  
I do wish i had a larger property footprint as I really did like the 4x20 series for stability and power.

Last edited:
   / 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #12  
I do wish i had a lager property footprint as I really did like the 4x20 series for stability and power.

Hey if you can turn it around in your driveway what other justification do you need?:D

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #13  
Hey if you can turn it around in your driveway what other justification do you need?:D

I could but Man, that 4x20 series is really a lot larger and cannot fit in my shed:(

Yes i did think about it.

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #14  
I could but Man, that 4x20 series is really a lot larger and cannot fit in my shed:(

Yes i did think about it.

Get it with a Cab. :) No shed needed. Or alter the shed door, but still get the cab. :)

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #15  
Indeed, the 4x20s have massive power for their size and can be used for commercial tasks that previously required larger machines. A 66hp 4720 is more powerful than many larger machines and can use heavy commercial implements that used to be off-limits to compact tractors.

The downside is cost though, 4x20's are not cheap and quite thirsty. You can get a larger tractor for less.

I don't think you can get a larger similarly equipment tractor for less.

I have a 4520 cab and really like it. If I had to do it over, I would go R1s instead of R4s.

D.

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #16  
Indeed, the 4x20s have massive power for their size

I feel the same goes for the 3x20's.....(well the 35 & 3720 at least)...

Nuru said:
I could but Man, that 4x20 series is really a lot larger and cannot fit in my shed

I thought about the 4x20 as well...what "killed it" for me was the power & size...I didnt really NEED that much HP for my 2 acres, and the 4x20 wouldnt/couldnt fit in my garage while the 3x20 does.

Taking all the "thoughts" in this thread...the perfect tractor for me (and sounds like Nuru too) would be a 3 1/2 x20 ... Height of the 3x20, width of a 4x20, neighborhood of 35-40 horseys... Would be the Goldilocks of tractors...not too big, not too small...

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #17  
I don't think you can get a larger similarly equipment tractor for less.

Sorry, I meant you can get a tractor with a larger frame but less engine power for less.

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #18  
Get it with a Cab. :) No shed needed. Or alter the shed door, but still get the cab. :)

Oh don't you temp me, my banker will get really mad at me for that, but it would be fun LOL! I did like how high it sits up and just looks overall a lot stronger unit

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #19  
I feel the same goes for the 3x20's.....(well the 35 & 3720 at least)...

I thought about the 4x20 as well...what "killed it" for me was the power & size...I didnt really NEED that much HP for my 2 acres, and the 4x20 wouldnt/couldnt fit in my garage while the 3x20 does.

Taking all the "thoughts" in this thread...the perfect tractor for me (and sounds like Nuru too) would be a 3 1/2 x20 ... Height of the 3x20, width of a 4x20, neighborhood of 35-40 horseys... Would be the Goldilocks of tractors...not too big, not too small...

Spudland_Dave, yep, we essentially are working with the same operational environment and made the same decision. That perfect tractor is too much though LOL!:D

/ 4x20 series vs 3x20 series cab space? #20  
Oh don't you temp me, my banker will get really mad at me for that, but it would be fun LOL! I did like how high it sits up and just looks overall a lot stronger unit

First buy her a real nice gift, forgiveness may come easier. :)