Oil & Fuel 50 hour service

/ 50 hour service
I did the 50 hour service on my L3360 HSTC today. Man....they make it difficult to find the oil filler.....and do this easy service. Also did the Hydraulic Magnet filter.....and things looked good. I dont see why this filter cannot be re-used? More of a magnet than a filter IMO. Clean it up and use it again?? Dunno....just wondering. Spendy filter.

/ 50 hour service #22  
I did the 50 hour service on my L3360 HSTC today. Man....they make it difficult to find the oil filler.....and do this easy service. Also did the Hydraulic Magnet filter.....and things looked good. I dont see why this filter cannot be re-used? More of a magnet than a filter IMO. Clean it up and use it again?? Dunno....just wondering. Spendy filter.

Same here. I had a hard time finding out the oil and transmission filter I needed. I had to get Messicks to send me a fluid/filter parts list specifically for my tractor.

I'm probably a few months out from my 50 hrs service (stupid rain) but I want to have everything on hand.

/ 50 hour service #23  
It works as long as you get a good seal where the vaccum goes into the fill port. If you don't get a good seal (or it falls out), you get a hydraulic fluid bath...

Aaron Z
My M59 has a double filter setup with about 50L of oil in the tank. Take a filter off and you get high flow pouring out with or without vacuum assist. Probably not an issue with different tractors.

/ 50 hour service
My M59 has a double filter setup with about 50L of oil in the tank. Take a filter off and you get high flow pouring out with or without vacuum assist. Probably not an issue with different tractors.

No substantial fluid loss when changing this filter on a L3560 HST. I may have lost a quart or so......stopped dribbling after the filter was removed. No big deal. I had no visible contaminants in that filter. Looked good to me.