5005 hydraulic help needed

/ 5005 hydraulic help needed #1  
Tractor
Mahindra 5005
Well after years of faithful service I finally have a problem with the tractor. Back in April I had to replace a hydraulic cyl on the loader. This was on the tilt side of things. Now I have very slight lift capacity. I have no leaks and the fluid level is where it should be.It's equipped with a Westendorf loader.

I figure I either have a blockage in the screen or the pump is getting weak. Not having a book on it, I can't find the screen location. The dealer said it was located near the front of the seat in the valve assembly. I pulled this down and no screen where they said it was.

It will lift if rpm's are brought up real high but it is still weak.The tilt side seems to work fine, but weak lift. It's all I can do to set a round bale over and into a hay ring. All ideas will be appreciated as I need to get this fixed. Hopefully someone can direct me to the screen location. Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

/ 5005 hydraulic help needed #2  
Well after years of faithful service I finally have a problem with the tractor. Back in April I had to replace a hydraulic cyl on the loader. This was on the tilt side of things. Now I have very slight lift capacity. I have no leaks and the fluid level is where it should be.It's equipped with a Westendorf loader.

I figure I either have a blockage in the screen or the pump is getting weak. Not having a book on it, I can't find the screen location. The dealer said it was located near the front of the seat in the valve assembly. I pulled this down and no screen where they said it was.

It will lift if rpm's are brought up real high but it is still weak.The tilt side seems to work fine, but weak lift. It's all I can do to set a round bale over and into a hay ring. All ideas will be appreciated as I need to get this fixed. Hopefully someone can direct me to the screen location. Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

The screen should be located where the hydraulic suction ling goes into the reservoir. should be just to the left of your right leg as you sit on the tractor.

/ 5005 hydraulic help needed
Thank you sir:thumbsup:
From what the dealership told me it is where you said. I understood it's located where the small line screws into the plate-valve assembly I had this apart and there was a spring and valve-plunger assembly, but no screen. Am I in the right place?

Thanks again for your time

/ 5005 hydraulic help needed #4  
Thank you sir:thumbsup:
From what the dealership told me it is where you said. I understood it's located where the small line screws into the plate-valve assembly I had this apart and there was a spring and valve-plunger assembly, but no screen. Am I in the right place?

Thanks again for your time

Drain the reservoir and remove the aproxomately 1 to 1 1/4 inch line, that runs up to the inside of your right foot, from the reservoir. The screen should come out of the reservoir with the line. Good luck and let us know what you find on the screen.

/ 5005 hydraulic help needed
I was able to locate the filter screen and it was nasty. There was very little sludge and a few metal shavings. It was restricting the flow though. I got that and the fluid changed and can tell a difference in the operation. I'm going to try it out tomorrow when I go get hay for the final verdict. I really appreciate the help LAWALLSTRACTOR :thumbsup: Once again, Thank You Sir!!