5053E and 5085M Pricing

/ 5053E and 5085M Pricing
Thanks tractorslinger for the info. I sent you a PM with request.

/ 5053E and 5085M Pricing #12  
I paid right around $68k for my 5085M w/ 260 MSL loader and all options, and I mean all options, triple valves front and rear, Michelin radials, etc, etc. Worked out to just shy of 20% off list. I made a cash down payment from selling my 4700 privately and the balance was financed over 60 month @ 0%.

Thanks pclausen for the info. I really appreciate all the help from everybody here on these forums.

Thanks tractorslinger for the quote. I recommend anybody interested in JD to get a quote from tractorslinger.

/ 5053E and 5085M Pricing #15  
With the way JD is treating there small dealers I'd be surprised if any of them have much more negotiating room then the others. I just compared the build-your -own prices to the price I paid for mine 5045E open station with a few options. loaded tires ,rear work lights, 4" axle spacers, with a 553 loader Jd carrier, 73" bucket and 6ft rotary cuter. The package lists for $35,500 and I paid $29,800 @ 0%. That works out to 16% off list for the whole package.

/ 5053E and 5085M Pricing #16  
No problem on the quote. Actually smaller dealers like myself are more willing to be aggressive because we have to be. If a larger dealer doesn't get a deal, oh well to them. They have the security of other stores in there dealership to carry them. We small dealers ars still here and as long as we follow our contract with Deere, we are not going anywhere.
I hope you are right on that. JD becoming the Walmart of tractors may be good for JD but will cost the customers thousands of dollars.