5075E rear SCV leak

/ 5075E rear SCV leak #1  

GreenBean

Tractor
JD 5075E
I have a new 5075E with 10hrs on it and I noticed a hydraulic leak where the handle for the rear remote SCV inserts into the axle housing. More fluid seems to leak when I raise pull the handle up past the float position. I noticed that the bush hog pull-type does not stay raised as well while connected to the rear SCV. Please help

/ 5075E rear SCV leak #2  
Welcome to TBN, GreenBean. Ten hours, huh? Well, that's a bit frustrating, I'm sure... One good thing about it, though - under warranty - and the onus in gonna be on your dealer to get things right.

I looked here for a parts diagram of your rear SCV - John Deere - Parts Catalog

Too bad it doesn't show an exploded view of the valve body. However, if I'd have to venture a guess; I'd bet that there's an O-ring just below the cap (with 2 bolts) that the shaft fits into at the top of the valve.

Should not be a difficult or too expensive a fix - IMO.

AKfish

/ 5075E rear SCV leak
After looking through parts catalog the leak is where the hydraulic oil supply line (14) inserts into the rockshaft there are two o-rings between the line and elbow(27) that inserts into the rockshaft. It leaks when using FEL, 3PH, and rear SCV. Anyone else have this problem?