Price Check 54" front mount snow blower for a 2520

/ 54" front mount snow blower for a 2520 #12  
I will never understand rear blowers, other than being cheap. :laughing:

Remember last winter? We had 2+ weeks of snow every night. The wind would make 3 foot drifts across our formerly clear 400 foot drive. I bought a rear blower for $1850 & had it within 3 days. A front mount would have been $3600 and if I ordered it in March it would have arrived someting in August. Rear is inconvenient, but, spend a weekend behind a 24 inch walk behind trying to clear a 400+ foot drive and a person quickly adjusts their definition of an acceptable solution. I hope we don't have another winter like last year

/ 54" front mount snow blower for a 2520
I sold my 3 point mount 50" snowblower and ordered the 54" JD front mount with drive shafts, quick hitch and remote spout control. It's supposed to be here in 2-3 weeks. It's snowing today :(

/ 54" front mount snow blower for a 2520 #14  
With tax near 4 grand is quite pricey for a snow blower. I hunted Craigs list, found a three year old 47 barely used for eleven hundred. The only task is to make a mount for the quick attach to my 4110. I love fabrication so it is a fun task. I have adequate steel , no cost involved for the conversion. With a metal cab and the snow blower , let the snow began !!!!!