545 LTD Injection pump leak

/ 545 LTD Injection pump leak #1  

jaytee5963

Tractor
Montana Limited 545
I have a Montana 545 LTD that was purchased used around 8 years ago. I started noticing a fuel leak last year, but didn't think anything of it (figured a hose was leaking, would fix when it became an issue). Just recently discovered it's the injection pump that's leaking, and last night it got a lot worse. It went from a slow drip to spraying diesel. I've attached a picture of where the leak is coming from. Doing some research online, I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather not replace the whole injection pump. They're expensive. Does anyone know if a replacement seal/o-ring kit is available? If so, is this leak something that can be replaced fairly easily? I'm concerned that if I dive into it, I might find out this is a more involved job than what my limited mechanical abilities can do.

Also, I've read that these Bosch injection pumps have lube oil? Does anyone know the specs on the oil? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

IMG_4946.jpg

/ 545 LTD Injection pump leak #2  
Could you take a wide shot of the pump.?? I’m thinking it’s a Bosch VE but I’m having a hard time relating to the picture..

/ 545 LTD Injection pump leak
Yes, I believe it is a Bosch VE.
IMG_4906.jpeg

The numbers on the pump are
0 460 423 008?
V(?)E 12F10008974
Hard to tell from the pictures I have. I won’t be around it again until sometime next week.

/ 545 LTD Injection pump leak #4  
Yes, that’s a ve..
I can send u the oring that’s behind the plate, if u like..

/ 545 LTD Injection pump leak
That would be extremely helpful! Do you know anything about the lube oil in the pump, if it has any? I’ve read that it has lube oil, but don’t know the specs (viscosity, additives, etc.).

/ 545 LTD Injection pump leak #6  
The VE pump is fuel lubricated.. not engine oil..
Use my screen name at aoldotcom to get to my home email.. & send your address.