5600 with new TIER IV engine

/ 5600 with new TIER IV engine #1  

Jabonee

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra
Curious too know how these new TIER IV engines are performing in the Toolcats. Anyone out there with one? Any issues?

/ 5600 with new TIER IV engine #2  
Yep, I would also like to know. Thinking about trading in my 5610 F series to get the Traction Control.

/ 5600 with new TIER IV engine
I guess thers not to many out there yet. Looks of people looking but no replies.

/ 5600 with new TIER IV engine #4  
Wish there was an easy way to enable traction control on my D series.

DEWFPO

I believe its an option on the F series. D series should have axle matching if the software has not been updated.

/ 5600 with new TIER IV engine #7  
I ordered mine with the Limited Slip Transaxle, but didn't get it or it doesn't work. :thumbdown:

You should have the traction control on your unit xfaxman if your SN# starts with a "B". No such thing as limited slip. Do you have a on/off switch on the dash? You may have paid for something you didn't get !

/ 5600 with new TIER IV engine #9  
You should have the traction control on your unit xfaxman if your SN# starts with a "B". No such thing as limited slip. Do you have a on/off switch on the dash? You may have paid for something you didn't get !
Ours is a 2013 F series, SN# starts with a "A". Here is the Quote:

tc.JPG

Thats just pluff to make it sound good. There is no mechanical means in that transaxle that limits the transfer of power to the R or L wheel. It turned out to be a big problem when the did away with axle matching. It was basically brought back as "TRACTION CONTROL"