5th wheel pulling doubles or bed ramp/rack & bumper pull to haul a side by side & camper?

/ 5th wheel pulling doubles or bed ramp/rack & bumper pull to haul a side by side & camper?
My first reaction as a happy 5th wheeler, would be a shorter 5th wheel toy hauler, like a 30'.

Beware of the ramp on the truck with a pull behind; the picture of the black Ford shows it really squatting in the back... Even with overloads or bags, that truck is overloaded...
Ya, I had that thought as well. My current bumper pull makes the F350 squat really good though. According to Cat scales & the OEM specs I have 400-900lbs of capacity left on the rear axle depending on the WDH being hooked up or not. But having some capacity to go doesn't mean much when it still pulls like crap. Pretty sure it's only due to trailer length & surface area. But I don't want to go through all the effort & expense to change only for it to still pull like crap.

Leaning towards a 5th wheel setup over the ramps & a bumper pull. But I have more time to research before I can afford to make any change anyway.

Not sure if swapping 1,500lbs of hitch weight for 600lbs of hitch weight way behind the axle & 2000lbs of weight in the bed somewhat infront of the axle is much of a tradeoff.

/ 5th wheel pulling doubles or bed ramp/rack & bumper pull to haul a side by side & camper? #12  
You can way more than you can haul.

Also, getting in the master bed in a slide in is not fun as you age.

/ 5th wheel pulling doubles or bed ramp/rack & bumper pull to haul a side by side & camper? #13  
There are a boatload of used campers for sale around here, I counted 10 on my way to the town west of here (15 miles) yesterday. All kinds, from pull behind trailers to fifth wheels to pop up's. No truck campers however. I guess owners have come to the realization with fuel prices what they are, it's more expedient to 'camp' in a motel than pay for a camping spot in some RV park and then pour high priced fuel in their big pickup's getting there.

Fuel prices aren't going to come down anytime in the near future. If anything, they will go up more.

I actually get slightly better fuel mileage with my diesel pickup truck with the truck camper in the bed than I do with an empty bed, but then we have a retractable top on the TC so when it's lowered, there is better air flow at speed across the top of the truck.

Other nice thing about the TC is, we keep it inside the big barn when not in use, out of the weather which is what destroys RV's, especially the membrane roofs.

Ours is always inside out of the elements when we aren't using it.