Buying Advice 6 Foot rotary mower and CT235

/ 6 Foot rotary mower and CT235
I have a 6' on my CT230 but I just bought it this year so I haven't had a chance to get it in anything heavy but I think I recall it specifying the HP needed to run it. Mine is a County Line from TSC. I think you will be fine. I just bought mine to mow sunflowers for dove hunting so I don't know that I will ever have it in anything heavy.

Thanks for the response! What is the County Line recommended HP for your mower. Also what is the weight of your mower, and how does the tractor and mower "feel" when you are connected and transporting to a mowing site. In other words, when it is raised and you are moving around does it feel like the tractor is a stable platform for the mower? Thanks for your input.
Allen

/ 6 Foot rotary mower and CT235 #12  
The HP recommended is 18 to 45HP. It says it weighs 580lbs. I have the FEL on so when transporting around, I can't tell there is much weight on the back. This of course has just been around the yard as I mentioned previously, I just got it and haven't used it much yet. This is also a light duty cutter compared to some. I think it says it will cut up to 1" saplings. I picked it up at TSC for $999 and they always run some sort of financing if you do that sort of thing. You may be looking for something that is much heavier duty, I don't know.